You can access QUICK & EASY finance or LINE OF CREDIT from our affiliate partner who is a market leader in unsecured and customised funding solutions.
Our affiliate partner offers the following THREE solutions for your business:
Flexible Credit Lines @1 – 2.5% interest per month
MCA is not your typical bank loan. You pay back a fixed percentage of your credit sale automatically each time you settle your credit payment. If your answer is ‘Yes’ to the following, you could get pre-approved within 24 hours and have the funds available within 3 business days:
– Business established not less than two months
– Have most recent 4 months merchant statement showing no less than 8 deposits per month
There are no application or settlement fee; no tax records, financials or business plan required; and it has 95% approval rates for qualified merchants.
– Our credit lines are completely unsecured with no personal or directors guarantees or PPSR registrations.
– Credit limits range from $1,000 to $250,000.
– Fees consist of a loan origination fee of 2-3% of drawn down principal plus interest rates starting at 0.5% per month, but more typically between 1-2.5% per month.
– Credit lines are made available for three months at no cost to the client. Draw downs become individual amortising loans, with flexible repayment schedules of up to 12 months.
– Loans can be repaid early to save interest with no additional fees.
To qualify for this Credit Line, you need:
Basic company and director information
The alternative small business loan can be utilised for any business purpose with funding available for up to 50% of monthly turnover. The loan is unsecured and funds are available in as little as 3 days after approval.
No tax returns, BAS or business plan required
No credit card processing required
No complicated paperwork required
95% approval rate
To qualify for this business loan, you need:
– Minimum of 6 months business operation
– The most recent 4 months bank statements ($5000- $75,000) showing no less than 8 deposits per month.
*12 months bank statements and One year audited financials or tax returns for $75,000 – $300,000 loan